Data Analyst Opportunity
This position is for a Data and Business Analyst to provide
- Data management and rationalisation from a multitude of different sources.
- Manage and rationalise disparate datasets using Excel, Access and Database servers.
- Establish and/or assist in the clear definition of the customer’s requirements
- Actively engage with customers to talk through their requirements, design and issues that may arise during the delivery and support periods.
- Support customers after implementation ensuring quality feedback, until issues have been resolved and/or a suitable work around identified.
- An appropriate degree in Science, Computer Science, or Commerce
- A knowledge of GIS and associated technologies
- A knowledge of pivot Tables and Microsoft Access
- A knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL – database management, queries and some T-SQL experience
- Needs to be able to work with a degree of autonomy.
- Decisive and needs to take responsibility for their work.
- Must be flexible and able to prioritize effectively
- Business Analysis Skills: Methodical and logical analysis of customer requirements; ability to produce Business Process Models; clearly and unambiguously document customer requirements; support business change management; deliver training
- experience working in a software deployment, engineering or datacentric environment
- Proven track record of working on a range of projects, from inception to final user acceptance and implementation
- Knowledge of Engineering project implementation would be advantageous
- A sound knowledge and understanding of systems integration.
Wednesday, July 18, 2018